4th British Seismology Meeting
All are invited to attend the 4th biennial British Seismology Meeting organised by the International Seismological Centre (ISC).
The conference will be hosted in Reading's historic Town Hall & Museum, 5 minutes walk from Reading Train Station. With excellent rail links to Heathrow (<1 hour) and the centre of London (<30 minutes), this three day conference starts and finishes at lunch allowing easier travel for attendees.
BSM2024 welcomes all earth scientists (including international colleagues) and will be run with a single room format including a large space for posters. BSM2024 is focussed on promoting cross-disciplinary interactions between scientists at all levels.
- Industrial and forensic seismology;
- Earth characterisation and monitoring;
- Recent large earthquakes and hazardous fault zones;
- Seismology and climate change mitigation;
- Big data, machine learning and geophysical inversion;
- Novel applications of observational seismology.
Ross Heyburn, AWE, Blacknest, UK.
Daniela Kühn, NORSAR, Norway.
Andrew Curtis, University of Edinburgh, UK.
Karin Sigloch, CNRS Géoazur, France.
Sanne Cottaar, University of Cambridge, UK.
David Cornwell, University of Aberdeen, UK.